GOLFTV is available to stream on Chromecast from your Apple or Android device.
First, make sure that your device meets the requirements for using the GOLFTV app. For additional information on supported devices please click here.
To send a video to your Chromecast, you’ll first need to make sure your Chromecast is set up on the same Wi-Fi connection as your Apple or Android device.
To stream with Chromecast, please follow these steps:
- Connect your Chromecast to the same WiFi connection as your mobile or tablet device.
- The Chromecast icon will appear on the GOLFTV App once you’ve selected the video you want to stream.
- Click the Chromecast icon to connect your device to Chromecast.
- When you press ‘play’ on your device, you should start to see the video play on Chromecast.
- You will be able to control playback, pause and control sound directly from your device.
- To stop streaming to your Chromecast, click the Chromecast icon once more to disconnect.