GOLFTV is available to stream on Chromecast from your Apple or Android device.
To send a video to your Chromecast, you’ll first need to make sure your Chromecast is set up on the same Wi-Fi connection as your Apple or Android device.
To stream with Chromecast, please follow these steps:
- Connect your Chromecast to the same WiFi connection as your mobile or tablet device. If this is successful, you will see the Chromecast icon displayed in the top right-hand corner of the app.
- Next, you can browse the GOLFTV video catalogue. Choose the video you would like to watch by clicking on it.
- The page for the video will open.
- Click the Chromecast icon to connect your device to Chromecast.
- When you press ‘play’ on your device, you should start to see the video play on Chromecast.
- You will be able to control playback, pause and control sound directly from your device.
- To stop streaming to your Chromecast, click the Chromecast icon once more to disconnect.