It is easy for you to cancel your GOLFTV Pass. You can do so by disabling Auto-Renew, following these steps:
- Login to your account on the GOLFTV website
- When on the MY GOLFTV Pass page, go to your Plan details and look for “Disable Auto-Renew”
- Follow the steps to confirm your selection to "Disable Auto-Renew' to cancel your GOLFTV subscription
- You will receive a confirmation email once your subscription has been cancelled
- Your subscription will be active until the end date of your subscription.
Please visit our GOLFTV Pass Information page to find out more about cancellation of your subscription.
Please note that it is not possible to cancel your subscription from the Account Information page in the GOLFTV app. If you have purchased your GOLFTV Pass via iTunes or Google Play you will have to cancel via the relevant App Store.