If you are an EU resident
If you live in the EU, you can access the GOLFTV Content usually available through your specific GOLFTV Pass when visiting another EU country, at no extra cost. This means that you can enjoy the same service while abroad within the EU that you would at home; you will be accessing the same GOLFTV Content, in the same language that you access through your GOLFTV Pass when you are at home.
This access is available only if you are temporarily abroad in another EU country and we were able to verify that your country of residence is in the EU.
How can I verify my country of residence?
- If you bought a Pass directly from us or via the Apple Store, you don’t need to take any further action. We have carried out the verification checks automatically.
- If you bought a Pass via the Google Play Store, please contact our Customer Support Team to verify your country of residence.
When we use your card details to verify that your country of residence is in the EU you might see a pending charge from us on your card. This is just a temporary measure for a nominal amount to check your account is active. Once we have carried out our checks, you will not actually pay the pending charge and it will be removed by your bank. If you have questions about the way your card handles these requests, contact your bank.
We will store your country of residence, but we will not save any other details that you have provided for verification purposes.
- If we are unable to verify that your country of residence is in the EU, you will not be able to watch the GOLFTV Content usually available through your specific GOLFTV Pass when you are temporarily visiting another EU country but you will be able to access some of the GOLFTV Content on the GOLFTV service that is available in the country that you are visiting (if we provide the GOLFTV service in that country). The GOLFTV Content on the GOLFTV service in the country that you are visiting may vary from that available in your country of residence.
- In either case, we do not charge you any additional amounts for access outside your country of residence, but we cannot guarantee the quality of the GOLFTV service when you’re outside your country of residence.
- If you are experiencing problems accessing your home country’s service while traveling, please contact our Support Team.