GOLFTV app can be paired with Chromecast.
First, make sure that your iOS or Android device meets the requirements for using the GOLFTV app.
Android on Chromecast
Make sure your Chromecast and Android device - phone or tablet - are connected to the same wireless network.
- Launch the GOLFTV app on your Android device and turn on your Chromecast device;
- Select video content on your Android device;
- Get Playback on Android phone or tablet, then tap the Chromecast icon in upper right of player controls;
- Select Chromecast Device to Cast to;
- GOLFTV Chromecast App will launch on the Cast device selected in previous step;
- Video content that was playing on Android phone or tablet will load on Cast device on the TV;
- Enjoy video on Cast device.
To disconnect from Cast, tap the Chromecast icon in upper right of player controls and then select “Stop Casting” from dialog box.
To pause, play, fast forward or rewind, use the player controls on your Android phone or tablet and your Cast device will update according to your input.
iOS on Chromecast
Make sure your Chromecast and iOS device - iPhone or iPad - are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the GOLFTV app on your iOS device and look for the Chromecast icon in the upper-right corner;
- Click the Chromecast icon. Now you'll see a list of Chromecast devices found. Click on your Chromecast device;
- When the Chromecast icon is white, you're ready to see your selected program.
Do you want to stop watching the program on your TV? Touch the Chromecast icon on your iOS device and select “Stop Casting”.