It is easy for you to cancel your GOLFTV Pass.
If you purchased your GOLFTV Pass on our website, you can turn off auto-renew, by following these simple steps:
- Login to your GOLFTV account;
- Click on your initials at the top right;
- Click on “My GOLFTV Pass”;
- Scroll down to Billing information;
- Click on “Disable Auto-Renew”; and
- You will receive an email to confirm that your subscription has been cancelled.
If you purchased your GOLFTV Pass via App Store, you can turn off auto-renew by going to your Apple Settings, selecting your Apple ID, navigating to Subscriptions and tapping on GOLFTV.
If you purchased your GOLFTV Pass via Google Play, you can turn off auto-renew by going to Subscriptions and tapping on GOLFTV in the Play Store app.
Note: Except as described HERE, once you have turned off auto-renew, you will continue to be able to use your GOLFTV Pass until the end of your current subscription period (or free period of access).
You can only manage your subscription settings (including turning off auto-renew) on the same billing platform through which you made your original purchase.
Please visit our GOLFTV Pass Information page to find out more about cancellation of your subscription.